Monday, March 21, 2016

Screencast


I love watching screencasts that other people have created when I am lost and trying to do one thing or another on the internet! For this reason, I am beyond excited to have just created my own with the Google Chrome Extension Screencastify. With this tool, I can connect with my students from anywhere and give details on assignments via learning management systems and even social media. Not only that, but I can create screencasts with directions for how to access certain educational settings for the benefit of my students and their parents. These screencasts will give students the power over their own learning, and right at their fingertips!

1 comment:

  1. Great Screencast. I like the idea of using these videos to give directions on a large project. It makes "you" easily accessible to both students and parents for quick, easy questions.

    ReplyDelete