Monday, March 28, 2016

Curriculum Video


This video, all about Literature Circles and what goes into the process of making them in my classroom, was both challenging and rewarding. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the different angles of pictures and video (and possibly stored some of these strategies in my mental rolodex for future Instagram posts.) The process of planning, recording, editing, and publishing videos is fun and doing so for this project has made this process less intimidating. This is great news for me as an educator because I want to assign my students video projects. Using iMovie, creating a storyboard, and becoming familiar with what makes an attractive video has brought that goal closer to a successful reality.

1 comment:

  1. Love your video! Very well done! We are getting ready to start Literature circles next week. I like the idea of using a video to introduce and show examples of what you want to see!

    ReplyDelete